Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

måndag 5 februari 2018

Time for a reminder for  challenge 63 in Aurora Wings challengeblog.
This time the theme is "Anything goes"
It can't be easier than that.... the only trouble is to choose which one of the fab images to use...lol


Finally I decided to go with this beauty called "Queen Moth" and you will find her here on Etsy and here in Aurora Wings own shop.


The coloring is done with my polychromos pencils and when I color with them I use a lot of pens so I didn't write them down... sorry
The sky behind her is done with pan pastell.

There is a discountcode to.... so now you have no excuses for not participating...


It's valid til the 6th so it's time to go shopping now... lol

I do hope I inspire you to participate in our challenge.


With this card I participate in challenges at:

Have a great day all lovelies


Links:

12 kommentarer:

  1. OMG, Ann-Marie! What stunning work! Amazing coloring on such a detailed image and your framing is sheer perfection with the gorgeous colors from your piece and the beautiful delicate patterns. Bet this took awhile to complete, but every second was well worth it for sure. Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    SvaraRadera
  2. woaaah... amazing colouring Ann-Marie.. loveeeee it.. specially the gradation from blue to green on her gown and those purple added on roses <3 <3 <3 .. heheheh same with me.. always difficult to choose which one I want to colour first fufufufu.. all are amazing :D xoxo

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thx a lot sweetie xoxo means a lot coming from you.... my coloring guru... lol... hugz

      Radera
  3. Absolutely stunning, Ann-Marie! Your take on this detailed image is breathtaking. I love her golden wings, the beautiful color palette that celebrate spring's rapid growth, and the gorgeous papers that complement your coloring of the main image. Thank you so much for this exquisite inspiration for today's post at AWCB! Mitzi xxx

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Aaaw thx sweetie xoxo not hard to color your fab images ... Hugz

      Radera
  4. Such a stunning, elegant and beautiful creation. Your pencil work is fabulous!
    Laine
    x

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love how you coloured this image and how you added texture to the image, lovely creation for this challenge, lots of hugs, Marion

    SvaraRadera
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

    SvaraRadera