Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

fredag 9 mars 2018

My turn to try to inspire you on the behalf of Rubbernecker Stamps
Today I have a card using a lot of the new stuff that you will find in the shop.
This is how it looks...


I hope you like it... now let's take a closer look at all the stuff...


This beauty is called "Catrice" and I've colored her with my copics.
The image is cut out with a dies... Yes they have dies in the shop now.
The dies I've used is "Nested Rounded Corner Square Small Stitch". I used the same dies to cut out the sentiment.


This sentiment is from a clearstamp set called "Best Friends Etc" and I just stamped it in black.


The next new thing is this flower and leafes that are new dies in the shop.
The leafs is called "Small Leaf Group Die" and the flower is "Mixable Flower Stack Die".
The flower are done in foamiran and I just stacked multiple cutouts in several layers.

Hope you enjoyed my card

With this card I will participate in challenges at:
Don't forget that we now have challenges in our blog....
There are som fab prizes up for grabs...

Have a great weekend now

Links:
This post in the blog

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is beautiful!!! The image is gorgeous and your coloring is fabulous!! That die cut flower is gorgeous, too! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    SvaraRadera